Three Cheese Corn Pudding has a wonderful custard texture with lots of cheese flavor from a combination of sharp cheddar cheese, Pepper Jack, and Parmesan cheese. This rich creamy casserole side is great to serve anytime of year.
I like to add a little sugar to bring out the sweetness of the corn. A good corn pudding should be on the sweet side, but the amount of the cheese in this recipe really ups the savoriness of it. Such a delicious combination!
With 6 eggs, 2 cups of cream, 1/2 cup butter, plus all the cheese, this is a really indulgent corn pudding and a small serving goes a long way. Leftovers reheat well.
Over 2 cups of cheese get added which is enough to complement the flavor of the corn, but not overwhelm it. I use a combination of sharp cheddar cheese, Pepper Jack cheese, and Parmesan. Use Monterey Jack cheese instead of Pepper Jack cheese if you don’t want any heat.
If you want more heat, add a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
Three Cheese Corn Pudding works well with any type of corn. Use either fresh cooked corn, frozen corn, or canned corn.
We have lots of recipes for corn puddings and corn casseroles because you can never have too many.
Here are some others to try:
- Crock Pot Corn Casserole
- Cheddar Corn Casserole
- Cheesy Jalapeno Corn Casserole
- 12 Bones Corn Pudding
- Roasted Corn Salsa
Watch the short video below to see how easy this recipe is to make.
Three Cheese Corn Pudding
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted and cooled
- 6 cups cooked corn kernels
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, and melted butter.
- Add flour mixture and whisk until blended.
- Stir in corn, cheese, and green onion.
- Transfer mixture into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set in the middle. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Southern Living
3 thoughts on “Three Cheese Corn Pudding”
I am going to make it in a few days maybe on my birthday June 7. I got The idea of corn pudding of tasty where she was making a meal using using an air fryer and when I saw that corn pudding I was literally obsessed in my eyes locked on that cheese crust and I want to make it so bad and when I look it up None of them really have cheese on it and when I found this three cheese recipe I was in love with it and I know it will be good
This was delicious. Made the recipe for a family gathering and received many compliments. I did add a ritz cracker & butter topping towards the middle of the cooking time, and it paired perfectly! I will make again!
Was my Mum’s favorite.