Sweetened Condensed Milk Chocolate Pie has an oreo crust and an easy 5-ingredient filling that’s fabulously creamy and full of chocolate flavor.
A can of sweetened condensed milk combined with a block of cream cheese, 2 eggs, a cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, and a little vanilla extract makes a wonderfully dense and creamy filling.
There’s no need to pre-bake the crust. The filling can be made in just minutes and then the pie needs only about 30 minutes to bake.
Equipment Needed For This Recipe:
- Food Processor– to crush the oreo cookies. Note: If you don’t have one, you can crush the oreos in a ziplock bag using a rolling pin.
- Hand-Held Electric Mixer– (or stand mixer) for mixing the filling.
Sweetened Condensed Milk Pie Recipe Tips:
- For the oreo crust, there’s no need to remove the cream from the cookies.
- To save time, buy a pre-made oreo crust.
- You can use a graham cracker crust instead of an oreo crust.
- Be sure to let the cream cheese sit out for a few hours to soften. Otherwise your filling will be lumpy.
- You will need to let the pie cool completely before serving it or it will not hold its shape when you slice it. I like to refrigerate it before serving it and serve it cold.
- Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for about 4 days.
- Tastes best with some whipped cream.
More Easy Pie Recipes To Try:
Sweetened Condensed Milk Chocolate Pie
- 24 oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces (about 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pulse the cookies in a food processor until finely ground.If you don't have a food processor, you can place them in a ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- In a medium bowl stir together oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Press oreo mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a lightly greased 9-inch pie pan.
- In a large bowl, use hand-held mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat until blended.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat microwave at 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add melted chocolate to cream cheese mixture and beat until blended.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Transfer filling to prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving. I like to chill it and serve it cold with whipped cream.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.