This Spicy Pork Ramen Noodles Recipe is a great way to turn a few packs of ramen noodles into a meal that is restaurant quality. Super easy and plenty spicy!
All you need to make this recipe is 1 pork tenderloin, 3 packs of ramen noodles, a few shelf stable items, and some green onions if you want them. This easy meal can be made start to finish in under 20 minutes! You favorite college staple never tasted so good.
A flavorful and spicy sauce is made from soy sauce, light brown sugar, teriyaki sauce, and crushed red pepper flakes. Serve with chili garlic sauce or Sriracha sauce for more spice.
How To Make Spicy Pork Ramen Noodles:
You’ll start by bringing a pot of water to a boil and thinly slicing a pork tenderloin.
Stir together the sauce ingredients in a small bowl so you have them ready to add.
When the water comes to a boil, cook the noodles for 3 minutes and drain. You’ll discard the spice packets that come with the ramen noodles or save them for another use.
Meanwhile brown the pork tenderloin slices in a large nonstick skillet. Add the sauce mixture and continue to cook until the pork is cooked through. Stir in the noodles and green onion and serve. So easy!
This dish is fairly salty. To reduce the saltiness, use low-sodium soy sauce.
In a pinch, a pound of ground pork can be used instead of pork tenderloin. Brown and crumble it in the pan and add the sauce mixture when it is mostly cooked through.
Sliced chicken can also be used instead of pork tenderloin.
Try these other Asian-Stlye Meals:
Spicy Pork Ramen Noodles
- 3 packages ramen noodles, any flavor
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablepsoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into thin slices
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Sriracha sauce or chili garlic sauce for serving
- Discard ramen noodle seasoning and cook ramen noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, teriyaki sauce, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add pork tenderloin slices, and cook until browned.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and continue to cook another 3 to 5 minutes.Add noodles and stir to coat in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.