Roasted Ranch Wings are baked in the oven until golden and crispy. Dip them in ranch dressing for even more ranch flavor. These wings are a Ranch lover’s dream!
Best of all, these wings are so easy to make. Besides the chicken wings, only 4 ingredients, plus salt and pepper, are needed. Optionally you can sprinkle them with fresh dill for an extra punch of flavor.
How To Make Ranch Roasted Wings:
Cut the wings into 3 pieces and discard the wing tips. In a large bowl, toss the wings with a little mayo, a packet of Ranch dressing, salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper. You can omit the cayenne pepper or reduce the amount to 1/4 teaspoon if you don’t want your wings spicy.
If possible, let the wings marinate for at least one hour.
Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes, flip them over and bake another 20 minutes. If for any reason they haven’t crisped up, turn the broiler on for a few minutes.
For maximum crispness, instead of cooking the wings directly on a baking sheet, place them on a wire rack.
You can leave the whole wing intact if you don’t want to go to the trouble of cutting the wings up.
These tasty wings are great for gameday or anytime you get a hankering for wings.
Try These Other Amazing Wing Recipes:
- Sticky Soy Chicken Wings– marinated in a soy sauce/brown sugar mixture. Yum!
- Spicy Fried Chicken Wings– have a super crispy coating.
- Carolina Mustard Wings– spicy and tangy.
- Orange Soda Hot Wings
- Crock Pot Sweet and Spicy Sticky Wings
Roasted Ranch Wings
- In a large bowl, combine wings with mayonnaise, Ranch, salt, pepper, paprika and cayenne. Toss to mix evenly. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Let wings sit at room temperature while oven heats.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and lightly spray it with cooking spray.Arrange wings in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Flip over and bake another 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with dill and serve with Ranch dressing.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.