Honey TABASCO Wings are baked until crispy and coated in a sweet and spicy glaze. They make a tasty appetizer or game day snack.
The Honey TABASCO Glaze is an easy 4-ingredient glaze that gets brushed on the wings for the last 5 minutes of baking and then once more once the wings come out of the oven. Get some paper towels ready. These sticky wings are messy!
These wings are simple to make and take 45 minutes to bake in a 425 degree oven.
How To Make Honey TABASCO Wings
- Cut the wings apart at the joints, discarding the wing tip. Blot them dry with paper towels.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and add the oil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the wings out on a baking sheet lined with foil. You don’t want to crowd them. There should be some space between each wing. Use 2 baking sheets if necessary.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes.
- While they are baking, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Stir in the honey, TABASCO sauce, and soy sauce.
- Brush both sides of the wings with glaze and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Brush with glaze again and serve with any leftover glaze.
Line your baking sheet with foil for easy clean-up.
Pat the wings dry with paper towels. Getting rid of excess moisture will help them crisp up.
If you want them spicier, add a little cayenne pepper to the glaze.
Place the wings skin side down for maximum crispness.
Try These Other Amazing Wing Recipes
- Sticky Soy Chicken Wings
- Roasted Ranch Wings
- Carolina Mustard Wings
- Orange Soda Hot Wings
- Mango Habanero Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons TABASCO sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cut the wings at both joints and discard the wing tips.Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Blot wings dry with paper towels and place in a bowl. Add oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and toss to coat evenly. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and spread them out evenly.Note: Place them skin side down.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- While wings bake, melt butter in a small saucepan. Add remaining ingredients and whisk together.
- After 40 minutes, remove wings from oven. Brush them with about half the sauce. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Brush wings with more sauce and serve.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.