Ranch Chicken Roll-Ups are made from cheese, chicken, bacon, and Ranch dressing all wrapped up in crescent roll dough, cut into spirals and baked until golden. They make a fantastic appetizer or lunch!
I am a die-hard Ranch fan. It is my favorite dressing. It’s so creamy and good and perfectly enhances the flavor of whatever you put it on.
Only 6 ingredients are needed to make these Ranch Chicken Roll-Ups and once assembled they only take 16 minutes or so in the oven. This is a great recipe to have the kids help with and they will love them as a snack.
Tips for making Ranch Chicken Roll-Ups:
- For a little variation in flavor try using one of the flavored Ranch dressings that Hidden Valley makes like Avocado Ranch dressing or Ranch Honey BBQ Dressing.
- Look for the Pillsbury crescent roll sheets which are one big piece of crescent roll dough. If you can’t find this product, use the regular crescent roll dough and pinch the perforations together.
- You can use any cheese that you like.
- I love to use rotisserie chicken, but any leftover chicken or even turkey will do.
- For easy clean-up and to make sure they do not stick, line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
Spread the filling to within about a half an inch of the sides and roll it up starting at one long end. Use a sharp knife to cut them into spirals. Don’t worry if they get a little smushed when you cut them. You can kind of reshape them when you place them on the baking sheet.
These appetizer pinwheels are best eaten warm from the oven. You can serve them with extra ranch dressing for dipping.
You might also like:
- BBQ Chicken Crescent Pinwheels
- Reuben Pinwheels
- Pull-Apart Supreme Pizza Pinwheels
- Muffaletta Pinwheels
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cups shredded or diced chicken
- 1/2 cup buttermilk Ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) tube refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients, except crescent roll sheet, in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough. Spread chicken mixture across dough. Starting at 1 long end, roll the dough up.
- Cut the dough into 10 slices and place cut side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until dough is golden brown and baked in the center.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.