Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars have a graham cracker crust, a creamy layer of cheesecake, and a crunchy pecan pie topping. They are perfect for Thanksgiving or any time you need a drool-worthy dessert.
I love making cheesecake bars. They have all the wonderful flavor of cheesecake but are a little easier to make and bake. Cheesecake desserts are a great make-ahead dessert and they will keep well for about 5 days without drying out and getting stale like other baked goods.
The pecan pie topping has ample chopped pecans and is fabulously sweet. Just the way a pecan pie filling should be.
How To Make Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars:
Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter to make the crust and press the mixture into a parchment paper or foil-lined baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
Mix together the cheesecake layer ingredients using a hand-held mixer. Spread over the cooled crust and bake for about 23 minutes.
While it bakes, whisk together the pecan pie topping ingredients in a bowl. Pour over the cheesecake layer and bake for another 35 minutes.
Important: Refrigerate at least 4 hours. You want it to be completely chilled before cutting into bars.
Store leftovers in an airtight conatiner in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Try These Other Amazing Pecan Pie Desserts:
- Pecan Pie Cobbler
- Pecan Pie Bundt Cake
- Mocha Pecan Pie
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Pecan Pie
- Crock Pot Pecan Pie
Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Pecan Pie Topping
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13-inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Make the crust. Stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan, pressing it evenly into the bottom.Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool while you make the cheesecake filling.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl and use a hand-held mixer to beat it until smooth and creamy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour and sugar. Gradually beat it into the cream cheese.
- Beat eggs in one at a time and then beat the vanilla in. Spread mixture over the crust.Bake for 23 to 25 minutes. Let cool while you make the pecan pie topping.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, 3 eggs, melted butter, corn syrup and salt until combined well. Stir in the pecans.Gently pour mixture over the cheesecake layer. Bake for 35 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.Lift up on the sides of the foil or parchment paper and remove from the pan. Cut into squares.