Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars have a graham cracker crust, a creamy layer of cheesecake, and a crunchy pecan pie topping. They are perfect for Thanksgiving or any time you need a drool-worthy dessert.
An Easy Make-Ahead Dessert
I love making cheesecake bars. They have all the wonderful flavor of cheesecake but are a little easier to make and bake. Cheesecake desserts are a great make-ahead dessert and they will keep well for about 5 days without drying out and getting stale like other baked goods.
The pecan pie topping has ample chopped pecans and is fabulously sweet. Just the way a pecan pie filling should be.
How To Make Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars
Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter to make the crust and press the mixture into a parchment paper or foil-lined baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
Mix together the cheesecake layer ingredients using a hand-held mixer. Spread over the cooled crust and bake for about 23 minutes.
While it bakes, whisk together the pecan pie topping ingredients in a bowl. Pour over the cheesecake layer and bake for another 35 minutes.
Important: Refrigerate at least 4 hours. You want it to be completely chilled before cutting into bars.
Store leftovers in an airtight conatiner in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Try These Other Amazing Pecan Pie Desserts
- Pecan Pie Cobbler
- Pecan Pie Bundt Cake
- Mocha Pecan Pie
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Pecan Pie
- Crock Pot Pecan Pie
Watch the short video below to see how easy this recipe is to make.
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Pecan Pie Topping
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Make the crust. Stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan, pressing it evenly into the bottom.Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool while you make the cheesecake filling.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl and use a hand-held mixer to beat it until smooth and creamy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour and sugar. Gradually beat it into the cream cheese.
- Beat eggs in one at a time and then beat the vanilla in. Spread mixture over the crust.Bake for 23 to 25 minutes. Let cool while you make the pecan pie topping.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, 3 eggs, melted butter, corn syrup and salt until combined well. Stir in the pecans.Gently pour mixture over the cheesecake layer. Bake for 35 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.Lift up on the sides of the foil or parchment paper and remove from the pan. Cut into squares.