Pecan Pie Bundt Cake has a pecan-cinnamon filling and a brown sugar glaze. This buttery pound cake tastes great with a cup of coffee and is perfect for fall.
It doesn’t have the gooiness of a pecan pie, but if you’re craving a pound cake, it is absolutely delicious. There are oodles of pecans in this cake. Pecans are one of my favorite things about fall and they taste fabulous with the buttery, dense texture of a pound cake.
How To Make Pecan Pie Bundt Cake
The batter for this Pecan Pie Bundt Cake has dark corn syrup added to make it taste like a pecan pie. You’ll scoop half the batter into a bundt pan and then evenly spoon on a mixture of brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon. You’ll mix a little of the batter in with this mixture before spooning it on so that the flavors more evenly distribute throughout the cake. You want that deliciousness in every bite.
Then pour on the remaining batter and bake for 60 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then invert onto a serving platter or cake stand.
The glaze is a simple mixture of brown sugar, butter, and cream and it adds extra sweetness to the cake.
- Let the eggs and butter sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking the cake.
- You want to liberally spray your bundt pan with a good quality baking spray to prevent sticking. I have not had good luck with buttering and flouring.
More Pecan Pie Recipes
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Pecan Pie Cake
- Pecan Pie Cobbler
- Pecan Pie Cupcakes
- Crock Pot Pecan Pie
- Pecan Pie Bubble Up
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup whole buttermilk
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- baking spray
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, pecans, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat butter, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract for 3 to 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl several times.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- In a glass measuring cup, stir together corn syrup and buttermilk.
- With mixer on LOW, add flour mixture alternating with buttermilk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat just until combined after each addition.
- Stir in the finely chopped pecans.
- Liberally spray a 15-cup Bundt pan with baking spray.
- Stir half a cup of batter into the cinnamon mixture.Pour half the remaining batter into the Bundt pan.
- Dollop the cinnamon mixture into the Bundt pan.Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes and then invert onto a serving platter.
- To make glaze, bring all ingredients to a boil over medium heat. Let cool slightly and drizzle over cake.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Taste of the South
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.