A packet of Ranch Dressing Mix, grated Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs really flavor up some potato wedges. Parmesan Crusted Ranch Potato Wedges are great on their own or dip them in Ranch dressing for a double dose of Ranch flavor.
Even though there are an infinite number of ways you can cook up potatoes, it’s easy to get in a potato rut.
These Parmesan Crusted Ranch Potato Wedges will breathe new life into your potatoes.
They cook up perfectly golden brown with a little crunch. They are tender on the inside and so flavorful.
Thick wedges of russet potatoes are coated in a mixture of melted butter and vegetable oil and then tossed in a mixture of bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix with a little salt, pepper, and dried basil thrown in for extra seasoning.
No lack of flavor here!
About 30 minutes in a really hot oven and you have a side that will complement just about any meal or can even be eaten on their own.
Parmesan Crusted Ranch Potato Wedges bake up golden brown with lots of flavor from bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, and a packet of Ranch dressing mix.
- 4-5 medium potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix, I use Hidden Valley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, I use the kind in the green can but you can use fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Mix melted butter and oil in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Coat potatoes in butter mixture and then dredge in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet that has been liberally coated with cooking spray (or coat it with butter or vegetable oil).
- Bake potatoes for 30-35 minutes, flipping over half way through.
Recipe adapted from Sweet Tea and Cornbread
Sign up for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletters here.
More Favorite Potato Recipes