A packet of Ranch Dressing Mix, grated Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs really flavor up some potato wedges. Parmesan Crusted Ranch Potato Wedges are great on their own or dip them in Ranch dressing for a double dose of Ranch flavor.
Even though there are an infinite number of ways you can cook up potatoes, it’s easy to get in a potato rut.
These Parmesan Crusted Ranch Potato Wedges will breathe new life into your potatoes.
They cook up perfectly golden brown with a little crunch. They are tender on the inside and so flavorful.
Lots Of Seasoning
Thick wedges of russet potatoes are coated in a mixture of melted butter and vegetable oil and then tossed in a mixture of bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix with a little salt, pepper, and dried basil thrown in for extra seasoning.
No lack of flavor here!
About 30 minutes in a really hot oven and you have a side that will complement just about any meal or can even be eaten on their own.
How To Make Spicy
If you want to add some heat to your potatoes, mix 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper into the bread crumb mixture.
For more mouthwatering recipes follow Spicy Southern Kitchen on Pinterest and Instagram.
More Potato Recipes
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- Shake and Bake Ranch Potatoes
- Italian Roasted Potatoes
- Cheesy Creamed Peas and Potatoes
- Super Crispy Roasted Potatoes
Parmesan Crusted Ranch Potato Wedges
- 4-5 medium potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix, I use Hidden Valley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, I use the kind in the green can but you can use fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Mix melted butter and oil in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Coat potatoes in butter mixture and then dredge in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet that has been liberally coated with cooking spray (or coat it with butter or vegetable oil).
- Bake potatoes for 30-35 minutes, flipping over half way through.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Sweet Tea and Cornbread
Originally posted June 20, 2015.
14 thoughts on “Parmesan Crusted Ranch Potato Wedges”
Loved these potatoes!
They look crispy and inviting.
It looks very delicious!
Oh my goodness do these look good! I love a good tater and I can’t wait to try these! Thanks again for such a great recipe!
Christin these look so good. I’m always trying to find new ways to make potatoes and will definitely be trying these.
The next best way to dipping fries in Ranch is seasoning them with it and eating them crispy like this! These look like the perfect side or appetizer!
Oh goodness, these wedges look absolutely perfect! I have a weakness for wedges and fries. Love how crispy and flavorful they are!
These potato wedges look fantastic, Christin! I loving makes ones like these and the parmesan flavor sounds delicious!
They must be very addictive! I would finish all of them alone! 😀
These look amazing! We make so many french fries in my house so I’m always looking for ways to change things up and these look like the perfect way 🙂
Yes, yes and yes! What a neat idea! I LOVE this Christin, will have to try!
These look amazing! I’ve never seen crusted potato wedges before, but they sound fabulous and packed with flavor 🙂
I’ve never met a potato that wasn’t my friend but I think these could be my besties. 🙂
These look so crispy and flavorful! I love ranch anything, and my husbands favorite food is potatoes, so we will have to give this one a try :).