Only 6 ingredients and about 20 minutes of time needed to make these Easy Olive Cheese Rolls. They bake up golden and crispy with tons of flavor.
A mixture of olive tapenade, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and chopped fresh rosemary is rolled up in refrigerated pizza dough, cut into spirals, brushed with melted butter and baked until golden and gooey.
Easy Olive Cheese Rolls make a really great appetizer or accompaniment to a holiday meal. They go incredibly well with a beef roast or seafood. Olives are a food people either seem to love or hate and I love them.
Refrigerated pizza dough is such a great shortcut in the kitchen and there are so many things you can make with it. Scroll down to find more recipes using refrigerated pizza dough.
Tips for making Easy Olive Cheese Rolls:
- If you don’t like rosemary, use parsley, oregano, or basil.
- You can easily switch out the cheese too. Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese would be delicious as would a little feta cheese.
- If you can’t find any olive tapenade at the store, you can finely chop some black olives and add some minced garlic and olive oil to them. It will taste just as good in these rolls.
More Recipes Using Refrigerated Pizza Dough:
Easy Olive Cheese Rolls
- 1 tube Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup olive tapenade
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-inch cake pan.
- Unroll pizza dough. Spread olive tapenade on the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle with both cheeses and rosemary.
- Roll dough up and cut into 9 pieces.Place them cut side down in prepared pan.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.