Cookies and Cream Monkey Bread- this amazing pull-apart monkey bread is loaded with crushed oreo cookies, white chocolate chips, and buttery biscuit pieces. A thick cream cheese glaze gives it a finishing touch.
The outside gets crunchy and golden while the inside stays wonderfully soft and gooey. If you are a lover of oreo cookies, this monkey bread is a must try. I think it just may be my very favorite monkey bread.
- Double Stuff Oreos– coarsely crushed. You can coarsely crush them by putting them in a ziplock bag and crushng them with a heavy rolling pin or you can coarsely chop them with a knife.
- Refrigerated Biscuits– any kind will do. I prefer Pillsbury Grands.
- Cookies and Cream Pudding Mix– just the dry mix. DO NOT follow the recipe on the box and make the pudding.
- White chocolate chips
- Cream cheese- a cream cheese glaze really takes this monkey bread over the top.
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Milk– to thin the glaze. Keep adding until you feel like you have the right consistency.
- Vanilla extact– for extra flavor.
How to Keep Monkey Bread From Sticking to the Pan:
- Use a good quality Bundt Pan with a nonstick coating.
- Spray the pan well with Baker’s Baking Spray with Flour.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes after you remove it from the oven, but not much longer. You need it to cool slightly so that it holds its shape, but if it cools too much, the sugars will harden and stick to the pan.
Note: When you pull it out of the oven, check to make sure it is cooked all the way through. It may look like it is done, but it may still be doughy just beneath the surface.
Try These Other Monkey Bread Recipes:
- 16 double stuffed oreo cookies, coarsely crushed
- 2 (8-count) tubes Grands refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (4.2-ounce) box cookies & cream pudding mix
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 1/2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Liberally spray a bundt pan with baking spray with flour and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Sprinkle 1/4 of the oreo cookie crumbs in the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Cut each biscuit in fourths.
- In a medium bowl, stir together pudding mix (dry) and remaining oreos.
- Dip each biscuit piece in butter and coat in oreo crumb mixture. Place half the pieces in the bundt pan. Sprinkle half the white cocolate chips over them.Place remaining biscuit pieces in the bundt pan. Scatter any remaining oreo mixture on top and drizzle on any remaining melted butter.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until golden on top. Let sit in the pan for 10 minutes and then invert onto a serving platter.
- To make cream cheese glaze, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla.Place in a ziptop bag. Snip the corner and drizzle over the monkey bread.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.