Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake Bars are a cinch to make and have tons of butterscotch and toffee flavor. With a creamy cheesecake layer in the middle, bars never tasted so good.
A box of yellow cake mix makes these buttery bars simple to make. A package of butterscotch instant pudding mix and butterscotch chips give the bars double the butterscotch flavor.
The cake mix and butterscotch pudding (just the dry pudding mix- do not add milk), get mixed with vegetable oil and an egg. Set aside 1 cup of this mixture to use as the topping and press the rest into the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan. The mixture will be crumbly and barely enough to cover the bottom of the pan. It does not matter if there are small gaps. When it bakes, it will expand and completely cover the bottom.
The crust gets baked for 10 minutes and then a simple mixture of cream cheese, sugar, and an egg mixed with 1/2 cup toffee bits gets spread on the crust. Finally the 1 cup of set aside cake mix mixture gets sprinkled on top.
The bars just need about 15 minutes to bake. Then sprinkle butterscotch chips and toffee bits on top and return the pan to the oven for 1 minute. Let the bars cool completely before slicing and refrigerate leftovers.
More Toffee Recipes
- Toffee Biscuit Bread Pudding
- Butterscotch Toffee Blondies
- Pecan Toffee Pound Cake
- Individual Toffee, Pecan, and Peach Crisps
Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake Bars
- 1 package yellow cake mix, regular size
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup brickle toffee bits, divided
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, use a hand-held mixer to mix yellow cake mix, butterscotch pudding mix, oil, and 1 egg until mixture is crumbly. Set i cup of mixture aside and press remaining mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.Nite: Just use the dry pudding mix. Do not add any milk.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in remaining egg. Stir in 1/2 cup toffee bits. Spread mixture over crust. Sprinkle with the 1 cup of set aisde crumb mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until filling is set.
- Sprinkle remaining toffee bits and butterscotch chips on top. Return to oven for 1 minute.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe Source: Taste of Home
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
1 thought on “Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake Bars”
your article all very good, this menu very good