Easy Beef Bulgogi Meatballs are sweet and spicy and full of flavor. They’re drizzled with a Sriracha cream for more spice and a little creaminess.
These Asian-flavored meatballs are great to serve over rice as a meal or an appetizer.. They have all the flavors of my favorite Korean dish- Beef Bulgogi.
Bulgogi Meatballs can be made in under 30 minutes.
Recently I started getting meals delivered from Hello Fresh and every one of them has been good. One of my favorite meals has been their Beef Bulgogi Meatballs. I loved them so much, I decided to make my own version. If you love sweet and spicy foods, these meatballs are a must try.
Ingredients Needed To Make Easy Beef Bulgogi Meatballs:
- ground beef
- Panko crumbs
- Bulgogi Sauce- can be hard to find. You can also use Korean BBQ Sauce.
- fresh ginger
- green onions
- salt, pepper, and sesame seeds
- sour cream
- Sriracha sauce
How To Make Easy Beef Bulgogi Meatballs:
- Combine all the meatball ingredients and shape them into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Toss the meatballs with Bulgogi Sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
This recipe makes about 12 meatballs which is enough to serve 3 to 4 people. You can easily double the recipe.
Try These Other Asian-Style Recipes:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup Panko crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Bulgogi sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 sliced green onions, white and green parts separated
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup Bulgogi sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- rice for serving
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-2 teaspoons water
- 2-3 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef, Panko crumbs, 1 1/2 tablespoons Bulgogi sauce, ginger, white parts of green onion, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Gently mix until evenly combined.
- Shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs and place on baking sheet. You should get about 12.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Place meatballs in a bowl and gently toss them with Bulgogi sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green part of green onions.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, water, and Sriracha sauce. Drizzle over meatballs and serve with rice.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.