Crock Pot Teriyaki Pulled Pork is the perfect blend of sweet and salty and only 7 ingredients are needed. So moist, tender and flavorful!
This is the easiest of crock pot recipes. Just place the pork butt in a 6-quart or larger crock pot along with a cup of teriyaki sauce, some honey, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes.
Set it to cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours and walk away. The crock pot will do all the work for you! Since it takes so long to cook, this is a great recipe to get going on a weekday morning. When you get home, open the crock pot, shred the pork and it is ready to serve. Couldn’t be easier!
To make this Crock Pot Teriyaki Pulled Pork even easier to make, mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl the night before. Then all you have to do is place the pork butt in the crock pot and dump the sauce on top. Literally only takes 1 minute of time. Gotta love that!
Tips for making this recipe:
- Cut off as much fat as you can from the pork. If you want a leaner meal, use 2 pork tenderloins instead. You can reduce the cooking time to 6 to 8 hours.
- Leftovers reheat well. Like all pulled pork, it gets even better with time.
- I like to serve this Teriyaki Pulled Pork on a bun with slaw but it also makes a great burrito or tacos or you can serve it over rice.
More Crockpot Pork Recipes:
- 1 3- pound pork shoulder butt roast, preferably boneless
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place pork roast in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or in HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
- Shred pork with 2 forks.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.