Candy Corn Fudge is a super fun Halloween treat to make with your kids. Fudge need not be just for Christmas. This Candy Corn Fudge is perfectly decked out for trick or treat time. It’s made from cream cheese, white chocolate, broken pretzels, and of course- candy corn. It is super creamy and delicious.
I love making things with candy corn, but the taste of candy corn doesn’t tempt me that much. One or two bites and I’ve had enough.
I know a lot of people aren’t crazy about the taste of candy corn. This fudge actually only has candy corn on top and it is easy to take them off if you don’t like them. Then you’re left with a creamy white chocolate-pretzel fudge . Sweet and Salty. Just the way I like things.
Cream Cheese Base
This is a super easy fudge to make but it’s a little different than most fudge recipes. (Besides the fact that it has candy corn in it.) It also has cream cheese in it and everything is mixed together using a mixer.
- Cream Cheese
- Confectioners’ Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- White Chocolate Chips
- Candy Corn
Candy Corn Fudge Recipe Tip
The key to having success with cream cheese is to let it come completely to room temperature. If you get impatient, you risk it not mixing in well with the other ingredients and you want your fudge to be silky smooth.
How To Store
This fudge is best stored in the refrigerator. It can also be frozen for up to 2 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
And if you don’t like candy corn, just think of it as a garnish. 🙂
More Halloween Desserts
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups broken pretzel pieces
- 1 cup candy corn
- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper, letting paper extend up and over sides.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar using an electric mixer about 2 minutes. Mixture should be smooth. Beat in vanilla.
- In a double-boiler or a pan with a very thick bottom, melt the white chocolate. Keep the heat low and stir frequently so the chocolate does not burn.
- Add melted white chocolate to cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Fold in the pretzel pieces.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with candy corn. Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours and up to 2 days. Transfer to cutting board and cut into 1-inch squares.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Originally posted September 27, 2014.