BLT Dip is a creamy party dip that’s great with toasted baguette or crackers. If you especially like lots of mayo on your BLT sandwiches, you will love this dip.
It’s ultra creamy with lots of salty bacon crumbles, diced tomatoes, green onions, and a little shredded lettuce. You have all the ingredients of a BLT sandwich in creamy dip form. What’s not to love about that?
BLT Dip is excellent with potato chips or tortilla chips.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR BLT DIP:
- Mayonnaise– I like to use either Duke’s Mayonnaise or Helmann’s. Use light mayo for a lighter dip.
- Sour Cream– Use light sour cream for a lighter dip.
- Garlic salt– adds just a little garlic flavor.
- Black pepper
- Bacon– use any kind or flavor, cooked and crumbled.
- Plum tomatoes– vine-ripened or grape tomatoes can be used instead.
- Green onions– I use just the green parts.
- Iceberg lettuce– Romaine can be used instead.
If making this dip more than a few hours ahead of time, wait to add the lettuce just before serving to keep it crispy.
It’s best to make this dip an hour in advance.
I like to use an equal mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream for ultra creaminess and flavor.
This cool and creamy dip is perfect for summer entertaining.
More Cool and Creamy Dips To Try:
- Pan-Fried Onion Dip– this dip is ultra creamy with tons of onion flavor.
- Neiman Marcus Dip– lots of cheese and bacon in this one!
- Greek Dip– wonderfully colorful and healthy.
- Spicy Fiesta Ranch Dip
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Stir in half the tomatoes, half the crumbled bacon, and half the green onions.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl. Sprinkle iceberg lettuce on top.
- Sprinkle remaining tomatoes, bacon, and green onion on top.
- Serve with crackers, chips or carrot sticks and cucumber slices.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.