Neiman Marcus Dip is like pimento cheese, only better. Just 6 ingredients in this quick and easy party dip. What makes this dip so good? Lots and lots of bacon. Plus lots of cheese.
Mayonnaise gives Neiman Marcus Dip its creaminess. There are also sliced almonds for some crunch and sliced green onions for color and flavor. I like to add a little TABASCO sauce to give it just a little spice.
I don’t ever shop at Neiman Marcus. Their clothes are way too rich for my tastes (and my budget!). But when it comes to food, there is no such thing as too rich in my book.
Neiman Marcus Dip definitely isn’t a healthy dip, but it sure is delicious!
I love the almonds in this dip, but I think pecans would be just as good, maybe better.
It’s not necessary, but if you toast the almonds, they’ll have even more flavor.
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper for more heat.
- You want to mix everything together at least 2 hours before serving. Can be made a day in advance.
- Freshly shredded cheese works best in this recipe.
Spread Neiman Marcus Dip on some crackers, (I love it on Ritz crackers or Triscuits), and you have a party hit.
Try These Other Dip Recipes:
- Tuscan Sausage and White Bean Dip– a really hearty and cheesy dip.
- BLT Dip– a great summer dip.
- Vidalia Onion Dip– lots of onion flavor in this creamy dip.
- Hot Muffaletta Dip– all the flavors of a muffaletta sandwich.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Serve with crackers or Frito corn chips.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Originally published May 12, 2017.
More Dips and Spreads
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.