Warm Rosemary Olives are a fragrant and tasty appetizer and they’re super easy to make. Warming the olives really intensifies their flavor plus they pick up the flavor of rosemary and lemon zest.
I also add some crushed red pepper flakes to make them a little bit spicy.
All you need to do to make these bad boys is toss some olives on a piece of aluminum foil along with some olive oil, rosemary, lemon zest, and crushed red pepper flakes. You could add some garlic too. Wrap them up to form a pouch and toss them in the oven. They come out so fragrant and flavorful!
Use a mixture of green and black olives for a little variety. Serve Warm Rosemary Olives on their own or as a part of an anitpasto platter.
I love them with Spicy Marinated Cheese and Cajun Nuts for a spicy party trio!
Warm Rosemary Olives
- 3 cups mixed olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspooon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place olives on a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with chopped rosemary, red pepper flakes, lemon zest, and olive oil.
- Fold foil over, sealing edges. Place on a baking sheet and bake 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from myrecipes.com
More Party Foods