Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie has a taste very similar to cheesecake but is much quicker and easier to make.
It starts off with an Oreo Crust followed by a layer of fresh raspberries and a creamy and rich filling made from cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and 1 egg.
This is a recipe from one of my favorite cookbooks Bless Your Heart: Saving the World One Covered Dish at a Time. This book is such a fantastic collection of recipes, all of them easy. Sometimes when I leaf through it, I can’t decide what I want to make because I want to make pretty much everything.
But this Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie really stood out. I’ve only made one other recipe with raspberries and it was high time to make another one.
Chocolate and raspberries pair so well together. Between the oreo crust and the chocolate glaze drizzled on top, this pie has plenty of chocolate to complement the raspberries.
The filling is sweet but also a little tangy from 3 tablespoons of lemon and the raspberries.
Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie is a wonderful combination of flavors and makes a very impressive-looking dessert even though it is a cinch to make. Keeps well for 2-3 days in the refrigerator, making it a good choice for summer entertaining.
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie has a taste very similar to cheesecake but is much quicker and easier to make with just a few simple ingredients and fresh raspberries.
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs, about 20-22 Oreos
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 heaping cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Make the crust. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan. In a medium bowl, stir together cookie crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press into bottom and up sides of pie pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes before adding filling.
- To make filling, use an electric mixer to beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla, and egg.
- Scatter the raspberries on top of crust. Pour filling on top of raspberries. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, top with glaze. Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. Bring cream to a simmer and pour over chocolate chips. Let sit 15 seconds and then stir until smooth. Using a spoon, drizzle glaze over pie.
Adapted slightly from Bless Your Heart: Saving the World One Covered Dish at a Time
More Desserts with Raspberries
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.