Poppy Seed Sausage Rolls make an easy game day finger food and they are great for holiday parties. These to die for rolls are made from Sister Shubert’s Sausage Wrap Rolls so this is a really quick and simple recipe to make.
A pacakge of Sister Shubert’s Sausage Rolls is flavored with a mixture of butter, poppy seeds, dried minced onion, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Plus I added some crushed red pepper flakes to make them a little spicy.
I always keep a few packages of Sister Shubert’s rolls in the freezer during the holidays. They taste just like homemade.
The sausage rolls can be a little difficult to find, but they are out there. A cocktail weinie is embedded in each yeast roll and they are so good! Even better with the flavor that this recipe adds.
Poppy Seed Sausage Rolls tatse good as an appetizer, a game day treat, or served alongside a family meal. You won’t be able to eat just one!
- 1 package Sister Schubert's Sausage Wrap Rolls
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together the butter, dried onions, poppy seeds, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and red pepper flakes.
- Spread mixture on top of rolls.
- Bake according to package directions.
Want to Save This Recipe?
adapted from Call Me PMac
Note: This is NOT a sponsored post for Sister Shubert’s. I just really love the rolls.
More Delicious Rolls
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.