This coconut, pink lemonade, and cherry flavored cocktail is sweet and refreshing and will make you feel like you’ve sailed away to a tropical island.
Yes, it’s girly. Very. And maybe not the best cocktail to be posting going into Father’s Day weekend.
I’ve used a combination of rum and vodka, but you can use all rum or all vodka, or even coconut flavored rum if you want to go very heavy on the coconut.
The pink lemonade concentrate and maraschino cherry juice give it a fabulous pink hue and plenty of sweetness to really bring out the flavor of the coconut. Be sure to use cream of coconut, not coconut milk. It’s really thick and you have to scoop it with a spoon. It will make a thick and creamy drink that will help you cool off on a hot summer day.
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
Pink Coconut Frost Cocktail
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 3 tablespoons cream of coconut
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 10-12 ice cubes
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- shredded coconut for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except cherries and coconut in a blender and process until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with cherries and coconut.
More Summer Cocktails
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.