Peach Wine Slushies are fruity, frozen alcoholic beverages that are perfect for summer entertaining. Only 2 ingredients! So refreshing with lots of peach flavor.
Fruity drinks are such a great way to cool off during the summer months. And I especially love ones that have a little sweetness , but don’t taste like desserts. Like this one. It has fresh fruity flavor, but isn’t overly sweet. Perfect for sipping by the pool.
This recipe couldn’t be easier. It can’t get any simpler than 2 ingredients. To make them, combine frozen peaches and a bottle of white wine in a blender and blend until smooth.
Since there are only 2 ingredients used, you want to make sure they are good quality. A good choice for the wine is a fruity Pinot Grigio or a Sauvignon Blanc. If you want to go a little sweeter, you can try a Reisling or a Moscato.
Tips for making Peach Wine Slushies:
- You can use either frozen peaches or fresh peaches that you have frozen. The best way to freeze fresh peaches is to peel them and slice them. Toss them with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to prevent them from turning brown. Arange them in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and place them in the freezer until frozen. Once frozen, transfer them to a large ziptop bag. This way they don’t all freeze together into one large clump.
- If the slushie is not sweet enough, add a little superfine sugar.
- If you want you Peach Wine Slushies extra slushie, place the mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes right after you make it in the blender.
More fun summer cocktails:
- Blackberry Mint Juleps
- Spicy Tequila Sunrise
- Pineapple Upside Down Cocktail
- Honeysuckle Watermelon Cocktail
- Pineapple-Cinnamon Margarita
- Peach Jalapeno Margarita
Peach Wine Slushies
- 4 to 5 ripe peaches, sliced and frozen
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio
- fresh mint and peach slices for garnish
- Place frozen peaches and wine in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If you want the mixture to be a little more frozen, place mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.