Homemade Strawberry Margaritas made from fresh strawberries, lime juice, agave, tequila, and Triple Sec make a cool and refreshing cocktail that’s perfect for getting a spring or summer weekend started.
These Fresh Strawberry Margaritas have plenty of strawberry flavor and a gorgeous color. They have plenty of sweetness, but they’re not overly sweet.
They’re made from all-natural ingredients and they taste so much better than a Margarita made from a mix. Definitely worth the few extra minutes it takes to make them.
Tip: Make the strawberry puree and squeeze the lime juice the night before. Then you can have your 5 o’clock cocktail ready in no time at all.
To make limes super easy to squeeze, microwave them for a few seconds. This will really get the juices flowing.
More Margarita Recipes
- Peach Jalapeno Margarita
- Jalapeno Watermelon Margarita
- Coconut Margarita
- Pineapple Cinnamon Margarita
- 1 pound ripe strawberries, hulled
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/3 cup Triple Sec
- 1/3 cup agave
- coarse salt for rims
- Place strawberries in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour through a fine-meshed sieve, using a spoon to push all the liquid through. You want at least 1 cup of juice.
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend to mix well. If you want frozen margaritas, add some ice.
- Run a lime wedge around the glass rims. Pour some salt onto a saucer and dip the glass rims into it. Fill glasses with ice and Margarita mixture.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Sprinkle Some Sugar