A creamy, cheesy dip is a must for tailgating. And if there’s pulled pork involved, you’re bound to make lots of fans. This Cheesy BBQ Pork Dip is loaded with smoky flavor and is incredibly cheesy and creamy. It only takes a few minutes to assemble and then about 15 to 20 minutes to bake.
Toss some green onions on top and serve with corn chips or tortilla chips for a delicious game day snack.
This dip is incredibly quick and easy to make with a package of Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork BBQ. The Pulled Pork goes straight from the freezer to the microwave and in just minutes, you’re ready to add it to a sandwich or a dip like this one. You have all the smoky flavor of pulled pork without having to stand over a smoker all day.
Farm Rich Smokehouse products are high quality, REAL BBQ that have been wood-smoked for hours. They are gluten-free and contain NO artificial ingredients. In addition to pork, Smokehouse BBQ is also available in beef and chicken and both would be fabulous in this dip. Made in Tennessee, the state that made BBQ famous, you can find them in the freezer section at grocery retailers nationwide.
Since the meats can be ready in minutes, you can have BBQ anytime, all the time. The meat is tender and juicy and coated in a sweet and spicy sauce which really helps flavor the dip.
Mix the whole package with cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, shredded Cheddar cheese, and shredded Pepper Jack cheese plus a few sliced green onions. Place in a casserole dish or cast iron pan and pop it in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Add in a few Farm Rich Snacks to complete your game day spread. I love the Jalapeño Peppers. They have a nice amount of heat and a creamy cream cheese center.
All Farm Rich foods are made with wholesome, great-tasting ingredients that the whole family will love. Simplify your everyday life by having a few of them on hand in your freezer.
To receive exclusive offers, recipes, tips, and hacks sign up for the Farm Rich email newsletter.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 package Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork BBQ, heated according to package directions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8-inch casserole dish or cast iron pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork BBQ, half the cheddar cheese, half the Pepper jack cheese, all of the garlic salt, and half the green onion. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle remaining green onions on top and serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I appreciate the opportunity to share products I love and use in my own kitchen.