BBQ Chicken Dip is one of my favorite dips. Your guests will yum up every last bit of this delectable dip. I’m a sucker for anything with BBQ Sauce in it. Nothing beats that sweet and tangy flavor.
Cream cheese, rotisserie chicken, black beans and corn combine to make a creamy and cheesy dip that’s perfect with tortilla chips.
Two blocks of cream cheese make BBQ Chicken Dip an insanely creamy and rich dip. But it is super easy to make. Nothing in this dip needs to be precooked. It’s just a mix and heat kind of recipe. Got to love that!
The ingredients get mixed in with the cream cheese and then baked in the oven until warm and gooey. You could heat it in a crock pot instead.
What really makes this dip is the BBQ Sauce. I like to use one that is sweet and tangy. I mix a little BBQ Sauce into the cream cheese and then drizzle more on top.
And inevitably, I always go back and do a second drizzle of BBQ Sauce. You just can’t have too much of it. 🙂
In addition to cream cheese, this dip also contains shredded Pepper Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese. You can never have too much cheese when it comes to a dip like this.
BBQ Chicken Dip is a great use for leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken. I always buy a rotisserie chicken when they are on sale. You just can’t beat then ease and convenience and there are a million ways you can use them.
Because BBQ Chicken Dip is so creamy and rich, this dip is a party favorite and will feed a crowd. Serve it at your next football party and it is sure to become a fan favorite.
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
A creamy and cheesy dip made from cream cheese, cheddar and Pepper Jack cheese, plus diced chicken, corn, black beans and BBQ Sauce. Love this dip served with corn chips.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped chicken
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- chopped red onion and cilantro
- additional BBQ Sauce for drizzling on top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a casserole dish or small cast iron pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, BBQ Sauce, and garlic powder until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, corn, black beans, green onions, and half of cheese.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake 10 to 15 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with red onion and cilantro and drizzle with BBQ Sauce.