Spicy Pineapple Guacamole has a wonderful spicy-sweet flavor combo from fresh jalapeno and chunks of juicy pineapple.
Creamy, sweet, and spicy. What’s not to love?
Especially when you add some salty tortilla chips. So much flavor!
Spicy Pineapple Guacamole is a welcome addition to any summer party.
I am obsessed with avocados. In my mind they are the perfect food. They have such an amazing creaminess, yet are supremely healthy. They seem almost too good to be true.
I can eat avocado with just about anything. I love to put them on sandwiches and burgers. They lend so much creaminess that a condiment really isn’t necessary.
They’re great in salads and smoothies.
But of course the quintessential way to eat avocado is in guacamole. Usually I’m one to believe that when it comes to guacamole, simple and basic is best.
But pineapple adds a fun and tropical dimension to guacamole and really makes it scream summer. Plus I’m always up for more sweetness in my life!
Keep with the pienapple theme and make these Pineapple Margaritas to go with this guacamole!
Never miss a recipe! Follow Spicy Southern Kitchen on Pinterest and Instagram.
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
Spicy Pineapple Guacamole
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and minced
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Slice avocados in half, remove pits and scoop flesh into a medium bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well.
- If not serving immediately, cover with plastic wrap, placing the plastic wrap right on the surface, and refrigerate.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Mexican-Style Appetizers
5 thoughts on “Spicy Pineapple Guacamole”
I love fruit in guacamole! Such a nice contrast of flavors. This one looks so yummy– love the pineapple!
What a cool twist on guacamole! yum 🙂
Avocados and pineapple must taste really great together!
Ooh yum! Loving the sweet and spicy flavor combo with the pineapple and the cayenne and jalapeno 🙂
Looks delicious! Perfect for a pool party this summer!