Watch your kids gobble up these easy Bite-sized Monster Eyeball Pizzas with green slime (pesto) for dipping. They taste delicious and best of all they are simple to make.
Your kids can easily assemble them. All you need are a roll of refrigerated pizza dough, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, green olive slices, and some prepared pesto sauce for dipping.
Your kids may not think they like olives and pesto, but I find they are much more likely to try something if they are involved in making it. And if it is a part of a cool and spooky recipe, they’ll be even more likely to take a taste.
In addition to candy, costumes, and decorations, no Halloween is complete without plenty of spooky, kid-friendly Halloween recipe ideas. I love making Spider Pizzas for Halloween dinner and these Monster Eyeball Pizzas are perfect for serving with them.
Do you have a favorite spooky treat to make for Halloween?
Monster Eyeball Pizzas
- 1 (13.8-ounce) tube Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 18 pepperoni slices
- 18 green olive slices
- 1 (7-ounce) container prepared pesto
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Remove pizza dough from tube but do not unroll. Cut dough into 18 slices. Place on baking sheet and flatten and shape them into circles.
- Sprinkle cheese onto pizza rounds and place one pepperoni slice in the center.
- Use a dab of pesto to attach an olive slice to the center of each pepperoni slice.
- Place in oven and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with pesto.
Want to Save This Recipe?
14 thoughts on “Monster Eyeball Pizzas”
Can you freeze these?
Can you freeze these????
Christin – I love these! These would be so much fun to eat – even for me!
These are so cute!! There are so many sweet Halloween treats, I love when I find fun savory ones!
How darling! I love this! Such a creative idea!
These are so fun, Christin, and they’d sure to be a hit! Maybe the kids would get some, maybe not. 🙂
Oh my gosh these pizzas are TOO adorbs!! My family would die over these!
These mini pizzas are adorable, Christin! I absolutely love them! I think I might just make these for my husband and I this weekend. Pinned!
These are too cute and perfect for Halloween! These would be fun to make with kids too, pinning these!
These are adorable – what a fun Halloween treat! I bet kids love these and my husband probably would as well 🙂
These are so cute! They’re perfect for a birthday party or for Halloween 🙂
Definitely a great treat!
Coolest idea ever!! These are too cute for Halloween!
Um these are adorable Christin! I don’t have any kids, but I’m pretty sure my husband would like them just as much. 😉