Watch your kids gobble up these easy Bite-sized Monster Eyeball Pizzas with green slime (pesto) for dipping. They taste delicious and best of all they are simple to make.
Your kids can easily assemble them. All you need are a roll of refrigerated pizza dough, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, green olive slices, and some prepared pesto sauce for dipping.
Your kids may not think they like olives and pesto, but I find they are much more likely to try something if they are involved in making it. And if it is a part of a cool and spooky recipe, they’ll be even more likely to take a taste.
In addition to candy, costumes, and decorations, no Halloween is complete without plenty of spooky, kid-friendly Halloween recipe ideas. I love making Spider Pizzas for Halloween dinner and these Monster Eyeball Pizzas are perfect for serving with them.
Do you have a favorite spooky treat to make for Halloween?
Monster Eyeball Pizzas
- 1 (13.8-ounce) tube Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 18 pepperoni slices
- 18 green olive slices
- 1 (7-ounce) container prepared pesto
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Remove pizza dough from tube but do not unroll. Cut dough into 18 slices. Place on baking sheet and flatten and shape them into circles.
- Sprinkle cheese onto pizza rounds and place one pepperoni slice in the center.
- Use a dab of pesto to attach an olive slice to the center of each pepperoni slice.
- Place in oven and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with pesto.