Crock Pot Little Smokies are cooked in a sweet, tangy, and spicy sauce and are great for potlucks as well as holiday parties.
Go to any holiday party around here and you’re likely to see a crock pot full of Little Smokies or Meatballs. They are super easy to make. The crock pot does all the work, only a few ingredients are needed, they’re economical, and feed a hungry crowd. There’s nothing not to like about them.
Crock Pot Little Smokies are super fun to eat too since you get to stab them with a toothpick.
The sauce is sweet and tangy and perfectly compliments the smokiness of the cocktail weiners. I use a jar of chili sauce, a jar of grape jelly, a can of crushed pineapple, and a few chopped jalapenos to give it a little heat.
If you’re pressed for time, as everyone is during the holidays, Crock Pot Little Smokies are the perfect solution. It only takes a few minutes to dump the ingredients in the crock pot and then a few hours later you have a hot and delicious appetizer.
Note: The cocktail weiners are already cooked so the cooking time is very flexible. I would give it at least a good 2 hours for the flavors to meld though.
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter
Crock Pot Little Smokies
- 2 (1-pound) packages cocktail weiners
- 1 (12-ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chili sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2-3 jalapenos sliced or diced
- Lightly spray a crock pot with cooking spray or use a crock pot liner.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.