Broccoli Crescent Squares- a cheesy, creamy broccoli layer is baked on top of crescent roll dough. It’s a great appetizer or lunch recipe and so easy to make.
Recipes Are Easy When You Start With Crescent Roll Dough.
I love to use crescent roll dough as a timesaver in the kitchen. It is so versatile. Scroll down for more recipes using crescent roll dough.
The crescent roll dough forms a buttery, golden crust for these Broccoli Crescent Squares and I love that there is no need to pre-bake the dough. The whole thing only needs 20 to 28 minutes in the oven.
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Hot Sauce
- Frozen Chopped Broccoli
- Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cans Crescent Roll Dough
- Parchment Paper
- Jelly Roll Pan
How To Make:
- Mix together the filling.
- Fit the crescent roll dough into a parcment paper-lined jelly roll pan.
- Spread broccoli mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 28 minutes. Let cool some before cutting into squares.
I prefer to use freshly grated cheddar cheese, but you can use pre-shredded in a pinch.
For extra spice, add a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes to the filling.
Leftovers will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 days. Reheat in a toaster oven.
More Recipes Using Crescent Roll Dough:
- Peaches and Cream Crescent Bars
- Crescent Roll Coffee Cake
- Crescent Beef Burritos
- Crescent Chicken Bundles
- BBQ Chicken Crescent Pinwheels
- Pepperoni Crescent Rolls
- Cheesesteak Crescent Braid
- 15×11-inch jelly roll pan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, eggs, soup, onion, salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Spread broccoli out on several layers of paper towel to absorb any excess moisture. Chop any large pieces into smaller pieces.
- Add broccoli and half the cheese to the bowl and stir into the mayonnaise mixture.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and press into the parchment paper-lined pan.
- Spread broccoli mixture on top of crescent roll dough. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 to 28 minutes or until golden. Cool 10 to 15 minutes and then cut into squares.