This Pineapple Delight dessert has a graham cracker bottom topped with a creamy, dreamy pineapple filling. This summer dessert is super easy to make for a crowd and tastes so light and refreshing.
There’s nothing like a cool and creamy dessert straight from the refrigerator on a hot summer day. This Pineapple Delight is loaded with little bits of pineapple making it the perfect summery dessert.
What I most love about this dessert is that thick graham cracker crust. It tastes so good.
The filling for this Pineapple Delight is made from butter, eggs, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. It needs to get baked briefly.
On top is a thick and luscious layer of crushed pineapple mixed with Cool Whip.
Never miss a recipe. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping, or 2 to 3 cups homemade whipped cream
- Grease an 8x8-inch pan and preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl. Stir well.
- Transfer to prepared pan and press down on crumbs to compact them well.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Use an electric mixer to mix softened butter, eggs, vanilla extract until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar. Spread mixture on top of graham cracker crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Stir together whipped topping and drained crushed pineapple. Spread on top of filling. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
More Pineapple Desserts
This post may contain affiliate links.