No-Bake Mint Oreo Pie is a cool and creamy pie with lots of mint flavor, oreo cookie pieces, and a Cool Whip topping. Only 5 ingredients needed to make this pie.
This easy, no-bake pie would be great for St Patrick’s Day. A cool and creamy mint-flavored pie is also perfect for summer get togethers. It tastes so refreshing.
This pie only takes about 10 minutes to mix together and then it needs about 2 hours to set in the refrigerator.
I love no-bake desserts for effortless entertaining. This pie can easily be made a day or two in advance.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR NO-BAKE MINT OREO PIE:
- Cream Cheese– be sure to let it sit out at room temperature for a few hours to get nice and soft so that it will be smooth and lump-free when you beat it.
- Confectioners’ Sugar
- Mint Oreos– roughly chop them for the filling.
- Cool Whip– two cups of fresh whipped cream can be used instead. Half gets mixed into the filling and the other half spread on top.
- Oreo Crust– use store-bought or homemade.
A hand-held or stand mixer is helpful for mixing the filling.
You can either use a store-bought oreo crust or make a homemade oreo crust.
If you want a little extra green coloring, add a few drops of green food coloring.
This pie can be frozen for up to a month.
More No-Bake Desserts To Try:
- No-Bake Peppermint Pie
- No Bake Grasshopper Cheesecake
- No-Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie
- No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Confectioners' sugar
- 1 3/4 cups chopped Mint Oreo cookies
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 store-bought oreo crust
- oreo cookies for garnish
- Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in 1 cup of Cool Whip.Stir in cookies.
- Spread mixture into pie crust.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.Garnish with halved Oreos.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.