So many delicious, creamy layers and the buttery crunch of Butterfinger candy. This Butterfinger, Chocolate, and Peanut Butter Lush is pure heaven.
When I saw this Chocolate Oreo Peanut Butter Dream Pudding recipe from Seeded at the Table on Pinterest, I couldn’t make it fast enough.
And it got eaten even faster.
I got to meet Nikki of Seeded at the Table at a White Lily event last month and I immediately liked her. Just as much as I like her dessert.
There are of course many variations of this dessert- all of them amazing.
But the combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and Butterfingers makes this one hard to beat.
Not to mention a crust made from Oreo cookies.
Yes, this dessert is quite sinful and very worth every single calorie.
The oreo crust is topped by a rich peanut butter and cream cheese layer with crushed Butterfingers mixed in.
Then comes a layer of chocolate pudding, followed by a Cool Whip topping and more crushed Butterfingers.
Dessert doesn’t get any better than this.
Cool, creamy, and delicious!
Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
- In a medium bowl, stir together crushed oreo cookies and melted butter. Transfer to a 9X13-inch baking dish and press firmly all along the bottom. Refrigerate.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese. Gradually add confectioners' sugar. Beat in peanut butter. Fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip. Crush 6 mini Butterfingers and fold them into peanut butter mixture.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over oreo crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the pudding mix and milk together. Let sit to thicken for a minute or two and then pour over peanut butter layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top. Crush remaining Butterfingers and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe slightly adapted from Seeded at the Table.
More Layer Desserts
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.