These sweet Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins are perfect for fall. The flavor of pumpkin goes surprisingly well with butterscotch. And there’s lots and lots of butterscotch chips in these made from scratch muffins. Perfect for pairing with a cup of coffee.
Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins are flavored with lots of fall spices- cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice. They make the house smell wonderful while they are baking in the oven.
I love to bake pumpkin treats during the fall months and I especially like to be able to start the day with something pumpkiny like these muffins or this Pumpkin Coffee Cake. Scroll down for more pumpkin recipes.
Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place cupcake liners in a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, both sugars, spices, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, pumpkin, melted butter, and vegetable oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir just until mixed.
- Stir in butterscotch chips.
- Divided batter evenly between the 12 cups. Bake 20 to 22 minutes.
More Pumpkin Recipes
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.