These Jalapeno Stuffed Hot Dogs are super easy to make and are great when you want a grilled hot dog that’s a little on the spicy side.
They’re so easy to make- only 2 ingredients!- it’s hardly even a recipe.
Just make a slit the length of your hot dog and stuff sliced jalapenos in the slit.
As the hot dog grills, the jalapenos get soft and smoky.
If your grill is really hot, the hot dogs will split way open and you’ll have to be careful your jalapeno slices don’t fall out. You could stick a few toothpicks through the hot dogs to help secure them or tie a few pieces of cooking twine around the hot dogs to help secure them.
Even better, wrap them in bacon.
Any way you do it, Jalapeno Stuffed Hot Dogs are a great way to spice up your summer grilling!
Looking for a side to serve with hot dogs? You can’t go wrong with Cowboy Beans!
Never miss a recipe. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
- 8 hot dogs
- 3 jalapeno peppers, cut into slices
- 8 hot dog buns
- Make a slit the length of each hot dog.
- Stuff as many jalapeno slices as you can into the slit. If desired, secure the hot dogs with toothpicks or kitchen twine. They will tend to split open more as they grill.
- Grill hot dogs, rotating them as they grill, but do not position them completely slit side down.
- Place hot dogs in buns and serve.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Hot Dog Recipes