Air Fryer Pepperoni and Peppers Stromboli cooks up perfectly in just 13 minutes. Wonderfully crunchy on the outside with lots of cheese, pepperoni, and peppers on the inside. Perfect for gameday, having guests over, or a family meal.
I am completely in love with my Air Fryer. It cooks foods so fast and gets them fabulously golden and crispy on the outside. You won’t believe how delicous this Air Fryer Stromboli tastes! And there are endless variations you can make. What a great way to use up all the leftovers in your fridge and have a really economical meal.
For this one I used mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, peppers and a few onions.
I started with a premade fresh pizza dough which I get at Publix. You can usually find it in the deli section, but sometimes it is with the refrigerated biscuits. Sometimes they even have pre-rolled fresh dough. It comes in a circle but is really easy to stretch into a rectangle shape for stromboli. Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough in a tube would also work.
All a stromboli really is is a pizza rolled in a cylinder. I don’t put any pizza sauce on the dough. I just serve it with pizza sauce to dip it in.
Give this Air Fryer Pepperoni and Peppers Stromboli recipe a try and you will have a homemade dinner that tastes like it came from your favorite pizza shop.
More Italian Favorites
Air Fryer Pepperoni and Peppers Stromboli
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- 8 ounces prepared pizza dough
- 24 mini pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick pwn. Add red bell pepper and onion and cook until crsip-tender.
- Roll dough into a rectangle that's about 9 to 10 inches long on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle mozzarella on dough. Arrange pepperoni evenly across dough and top with peppers and onion.
- Roll dough up starting on a long side. Tuck the ends under and pinch to seal the seam.
- Set Air Fryer to 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Let heat for 2 minutes. When time is down to 13 minutes, place stromboli seam side down in Air Fryer. Spray top with cooking spray and sprinkle garlic powder on top.
- Cook for remaining 13 minutes. Slice and serve with pizza sauce.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from Power Air Frying
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
8 thoughts on “Air Fryer Pepperoni and Peppers Stromboli”
Thank you for posting this, my Mom just pass and this was something she love to make that I loved. I am not a cook so I bought a Air Fryer and was excited to see this and now I am able to make it and it a little happy memory I can kept every time I make this…..
So sorry about your mom. Happy that this reicpe can keep a memory of her alive.
Some good ideas . Still learning the Air Fry cooking technique. Thanks
I make this all time and turns out perfectly every time
Followed your directions to the tee. Resulting in dough not being cooked all the way through! Specifically on the bottom! Made another and flipped 1/2 way, cooked the dough through, now trying to recook the 1st one all the way through after it was cut in half. What a mess! Thanks for another web recipe that disappoints.
hey donna, thanks for being a cunt on a recipe post, very classy
Followed directions to the tee. Dough was not cooked in the center! Thanks for another web recipe that disappoints.
tried this tonight and oh boy it is delicious!!