Nutella Pumpkin Bread is a moist, heavily spiced quick bread with lots of Nutella swirls. Pumpkin bread doesn’t get any more delicious than this.
I seriously think this is my favorite pumpkin bread. Pumpkin and Nutella is a magical combination.
Pumpkin bread is so easy to make. I never let a fall season go by without making some. The smell that fills the house while it is baking is amazing. This pumpkin bread is so moist, it stays fresh-tasting for days.
No mixer needed for this recipe. Just a large bowl, a whisk, rubber spatula, and loaf pan.
How To Make Pumpkin Nutella Bread
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together with a rubber spatula just until combined
- Pour half the batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Drop half the Nutella by spoonfuls onto the batter.
- Use a knife to swirl the Nutella around some.
- Pour the remaining batter on top and spoon the remaining Nutella on the batter.
- Run a knife back and forth through the Nutella.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until bread feels firm when you press gently on the top.
This bread is so delicious you will find yourself wanting to snack on it all day.
Try These Other Amazing Pumpkin Recipes
- Spicy Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Gooey Butter Cake
- Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Praline Torte
- Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- Grease and 9×5-inch loaf pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin, oil, and milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir just until combined.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared pan.
- Drop half of the Nutella by spoonfuls evenly over the batter. Use a knife to swirl the Nutella through the batter.
- Spoon the remaining batter on top and drop the remaining Nutella by spoonfuls on top of batter. Use knife to swirl the Nutella.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until set. Let cool in pan for 15 minutes before slicing.