Blueberry Pancake Cake has all the flavor of blueberry pancakes in cake form. It’s easy to make and cut into squares for a crowd. This breakfast cake is soft, moist, and bursting with blueberry flavor!
I had some pancake mix I wanted to use up and I wanted to try something a little different.
Blueberry pancakes are my fav so I decided to make a pancake flavored breakfast cake using fresh blueberries.
You’ll only need basic ingredients for this recipe and everything can be hand-mixed in one bowl.
A little cinnamon adds some flavor and a little maple syrup gets added to the batter because it wouldn’t taste like pancakes without maple syrup.
Sprinkle the baked cake with powdered sugar and you have a scrumptious breakfast or snack cake. This Blueberry Snack Cake makes a nice sub for muffins. It has a similar taste but it’s so much easier to just pour the batter into 1 pan rather than individual muffin cups.
Never miss a recipe. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter.
Blueberry Pancake Cake
- 1 cup Pancake Mix, I used Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 7x11-inch pan.
- Combine pancake mix, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Whisk together.
- Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT blueberries. Stir until just mixed together.
- Fold in blueberries. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set in the middle. Serve warm or at room temperature sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Recipe adapted from The Domestic Rebel
More Blueberry Recipes
Lightened-Up Blueberry Coffee Cake
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
6 thoughts on “Blueberry Pancake Cake”
If I use aunt jemima mix that is “complete” aka comes with eggs in it /no need to add eggs, do I still have to add eggs to the mix or can I leave them out?
Can you make this in a bundt pan? If so..would the recipe stay the same and how long and what temp?
I haven’t tried making it in a bundt pan Samara. If you do, et us know how it turns out. 🙂
My husband and roommate love the cake, it’s super easy to make. Thanks for the recipe!
Do you make up the pancake mix first then just use a cup of it, or do you mean dry pancake mix?
it will be just the dry mix