Mini Chicken Pot Pies consist of a quick and easy chicken pot pie filling in a buttery biscuit cup. This wonderfully easy southern meal can be on the table in under 30 minutes. Serve it with a green salad for a full meal the whole family will love.
Rotisserie chicken, frozen mixed vegetables, refrigerated biscuits, and canned soup make this recipe a cinch to make. These individually portioned Chicken Pot Pies are pure comfort food.
Tips for making Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- This is a great recipe for using up leftover chicken. If you don’t have leftover chicken, use rotisserie chicken.
- I use frozen mixed vegetables with carrots, peas, green beans, and corn. You could use a mixture of just peas and carrots if you wish. The vegetables do need to be defrosted before hand which you can easily do in the microwave.
- You should be able to get these Mini Chicken Pot Pies out easily if you coat your muffin tray well with cooking spray. Let them cool for a minute of two once you remove them from the oven and then run a knife around the edges.
- If you can’t find regular flaky layers biscuits, you can use any type of Grands biscuits. You can even use crescent roll dough. Just cut it to fit the muffin cups.
If you’re looking for an easy weeknight meal that is family-friendly, you can’t beat these Mini Chicken Pot Pies.
More Chicken Pot Pie Recipes
Mini Chicken Pot Pies consist of a quick and easy chicken pot pie filling in a buttery biscuit cup. This wonderfully easy southern meal can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
- 1 cup cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16.3-ounce) cans flaky layers refrigerated biscuits
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease 8 muffin cups.
Add all ingredients except biscuits to a medium bowl. Stir to mix well.
Place a biscuit in each muffin cup. Press it into the bottom and up the sides.
Divide filling evenly between the muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Let rest for a few minutes and then run a knife around the edge of each one and lift them out.