Super Creamy Mac and Cheese is insanely rich and delicious. One taste and you will be hooked. Whether eaten as a side or a main dish, this is a recipe you will want to make over and over. Three types of cheese give Super Creamy Mac and Cheese a whole lot of cheese flavor.
We have sharp cheddar (can you have mac and cheese without it?), wonderfully melty Monterey Jack, and last but not least – Velveeta.
I’m not a huge fan of Velveeta but there’s no question it gives mac and cheese a wonderfully creamy texture.
Wonderfully cheesy and totally indulgent.
Life should have more mac and cheese.
Watch the short video below to see how easy it is to make Super Creamy Mac and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter a casserole dish. You can use a 9x13-inch or slightly smaller casserole dish.
- Cook pasta until just tender. It will cook more as it bakes. Drain pasta and return to pot. While pasta is still hot, add butter, and stir until butter is melted.
- Add the half-and-half to the pot, along with half the cheddar and Monterey Jack, the eggs, Velveeta, seasoned salt and pepper. Stir to mix well.
- Pour into prepared dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Sharing this recipe with The Weekend Potluck.
More Mac and Cheese Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.