Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls are an easy spicy appetizer that only takes minutes to make. You can cool them down by dipping them in Ranch dressing, or add hot sauce to your Ranch and go for even more heat.
I recently got to sample a new subscription food box – The Monthly Pepper Box– which features 3 artisan hot sauces each month, usually from a single brand. If you love trying new hot sauces, this is a great way to learn about all of the different hot sauces out there. There are A LOT of them and unless you have one of those really neat stores that specializes in hot sauces near you, they can be really difficult to hunt down.
Plus, if you’re like me, you think getting food gifts in the mail is the coolest thing ever.
The hot sauces in my box were all produced by Tom’s Roid Rippin Hot Sauce out of Stratford, CT.
The one I used to spice up my Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls was Tom’s Roid-Rippin Hot Sauce (Jalapeno Pepper) which has a medium heat. It has an awesome green color, a great flavor and would be a nice way to heat up any type of Mexican food.
With the name Ouch! and a picture of flames on the bottle, I was almost scared to try the second hot sauce. Turns out this Habanero Sauce is super good, albeit, really, really spicy. I think this bottle is going to last me a while.
The third hot sauce was my favorite. Scorpion Shadow Pepper Sauce is a unique blend of sweet and spicy. Made from the scorpion pepper and fresh berries (strawberries and raspberries), this sauce would be fantastic on a cheesecake or bowl of vanilla ice cream. Both of which I will be trying soon. 🙂
If you’d like to try the Monthly Pepper Box, it’s available for only $25 dollars a month.
And definitely give these Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls a try. Filled with cream cheese, bacon, and jalapenos they are an easy and fun way to spice up your meals!
Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls
- 1 tube of crescent roll dough (8-count)
- 1-2 jalapenos, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 8 pieces
- Ranch dressing
- hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate crescent roll dough into triangles. On each piece, place a piece of cream cheese, 1/8 of the bacon, and 3 slices of jalapenos.
- Roll each piece of dough up starting at the wide end. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Mix desired amount of hot sauce into ranch dressing. Serve with crescent rolls.
Disclosure: I received a Monthly Pepper Box for review purposes. All opinions are my own.