Kick off BBQ season with these BBQ Bacon Chicken Bites. They’re perfect as an appetizer or main dish and are made from only 4 ingredients. They’re salty, spicy and just the thing to serve at your next cookout. They taste even better dipped in ranch dressing. Heavenly!
Tender pieces of white chicken meat are marinated in Stubb’s Chicken Marinade for several hours so they soak up lots of citrus, onion, and garlic flavor. Then they’re coated in Stubb’s Spicy BBQ Sauce, wrapped in bacon, and grilled until the bacon gets crispy.
A quick brush with more BBQ sauce at the end and these BBQ Bacon Chicken Bites are ready to be served.
Place them on a tray to be served and since the bacon is secured with toothpicks, they become the perfect finger food. I love the way they taste in cool and creamy Ranch dressing.
May is National BBQ Month and Stubb’s has a variety of sauces, marinades , and rubs to flavor up anything you put on the grill. I’m a big fan of the Spicy BBQ Sauce which has habanero, cayenne, and black pepper to give it plenty of heat. But the spices are rounded out with plenty of smoky flavor plus a little sweetness from molasses and brown sugar to make one delicious BBQ sauce.
Stubb’s products are made by Austin, Texas-based Stubb’s Legendary Bar-B-Q and can be found in 85% of grocery stores nationwide. Stubb’s BBQ Sauces are made with real ingredients, no artificial flavors, colors, or sweetness, and no high fructose corn syrup which is the number 1 ingredient in most national brands.
Discover more ways to flavor up your grill by visiting the Stubb’s BBQ Website.
BBQ Bacon Chicken Bites
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 ½-inch chunks
- ½ cup Stubb’s Chicken Marinade
- ½ cup Stubb’s Spicy BBQ Sauce, plus more for basting
- 1 pound bacon, each piece cut in half
- Toothpicks soak them water for at least 1 hour
- Ranch dressing for serving, optional
- Place chicken pieces and chicken marinade in a plastic bag. Let marinate in refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag and coat each piece with Spicy BBQ Sauce.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken piece, securing with a toothpick.
- Heat grill to medium-high. (Make sure grill is greased well so bacon does not stick.) Grill chicken pieces until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crispy, turning halfway through. Baste with more BBQ sauce just before removing from grill.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing or more BBQ sauce.
Want to Save This Recipe?
More Party Foods
You’ll also love these Crock Pot Sweet and Sticky Wings. Watch the video below to see how they are made.
Crock Pot Sweet and Sticky Wings
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I appreciate the opportunity to share products I love and use in my own kitchen.
7 thoughts on “BBQ Bacon Chicken Bites”
Oh man – these would disappear so fast at any get together!! At least at our house 🙂 haha They look so pop-able!
This is the perfect food for a summer BBQ. Who wouldn’t like this? The sauce and marinade sound great!
We recently just starting buying Stubbs and I absolutely love it! These look like such a delicious appetizer, I could easily eat that whole plate 😉
These look so tasty! It’s making me hungry. ?
Stubbs is my favorite brand of BBQ sauce and you can’t go wrong with these little bites! Bacon makes everything better. So good!
Now this is my kinda appetizer! Such a great way to kick of bbq season, Christin! I love the chicken and bacon combo!
I can’t wait for the BBQ season to open here in the UK, too! There’s a bunch of recipes I’d like to try this time, with those crunchy chicken bites making the top.