Roasted Broccoli just may be the best broccoli you’ve ever tasted. This Spicy Roasted Broccoli is tossed with some Sriracha sauce and is sure to be appealing to spicy food lovers. The high heat of the oven really concentrates the flavors leaving the broccoli browned around the edges with some crispy bits.
Fresh chopped broccoli is tossed with olive oil, a little mayonnaise, lemon juice, Sriracha sauce, and salt and pepper. I like to cut the florets into pretty small pieces. Using some mayonnaise adds flavor and gives almost a creamy coating to the broccoli.
This Spicy Roasted Broccoli is so good, it’s tempting to just eat it directly off the baking sheet. It’s a low carb, gluten free side dish you will want to eat again and again.
Broccoli is coated with olive oil, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and sriracha sauce and roasted until browned around the edges with little crispy bits. So good!
- 5 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl and spread out evenly on prepared pan.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes. Stir and roast another 5-10 minutes.
Looking for another veggie side? Check out this Best Way To Cook Corn On The Cob Recipe.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.