Chocolate and Peanut Graham Bars
Chocolate and Peanut Graham Bars have a graham cracker crust topped with coconut, chocolate chips, peanuts and sweetened condensed milk. These salty/sweet bars are easy to make and super delicious.
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 10-inch or 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine melted butter and vanilla extract and pour into the baking dish.
Scatter the graham cracker crumbs on top and use a rubber spatula to press the graham cracker crumbs into the butter.
Sprinkle the coconut evenly over the graham cracker crumbs.
Combine the chocolate chips and peanuts and sprinkle over the coconut.
Evenly drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the chocolate chips and peanuts.
Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing.