Cheddar Corn Casserole
Cheddar Corn Casserole is a rich and delicious side with lots of cheddar cheese and bacon.
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese,
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cups sliced green onions, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 4 (15.25-ounce) cans Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, well drained
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, toss together cheese, flour, and pepper. Set aside.
Stir together milk, cream cheese, 1/3 cup green onions, and jalapenos in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Add corn and cheese mixture and stir to mix evenly.
Cover and bake 30 minutes.
Uncover and sprinkle with remaining green onions and the bacon. Place back in oven for 5 minutes.