Coconut Cream Poke Cake
Coconut Cream Poke Cake is wonderfully moist and delicious with lots of fresh coconut flavor. Made with a box of cake mix, this easy poke cake is topped with whipped topping and lots of shredded coconut. Great for potlucks!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 28 minutes
Refrigerate 2 hours
- 1 box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients needed to make cake
- 1 (15-5-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with baking spray. Mix cake batter and bake cake according to directions on cake box.
Poke holes in the cake while still hot.
In a medium bowl, stir together cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Slowly pour over cake. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
Spread whipped topping on cake and sprinkle with shredded coconut.