Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge is rich, smooth, and creamy and full of peanut butter flavor. It's sure to be a holiday favorite.
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (10-ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Bring butter, sugar, and evaporated milk to a rolling boil in a saucepan. Boil, stirring continuously, for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and add peanut butter chips, marshmallow cream, and vanilla extract.
Stir until completely melted and smooth.
Pour into an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish lined with aluminum foil.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting into squares.