Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos are jalapeno poppers southern-style. They're stuffed with a delicious and creamy pimento cheese mixture and roasted until soft and gooey.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained well
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 8 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeds scooped out
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
In a medium bowl stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, pimentos, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
Fill jalapeno halves with cheese mixture and place on prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes.
Sprinkle bacon and cilantro on top.