Shake and Bake Ranch Potatoes
Shake and Bake Ranch Potatoes have a wonderful crispy coating and tons of Ranch flavor and some Parmesan cheese. This delicious potato side is so easy and flavorful. Makes a great side dish for chicken, pork, and steak.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning, I use Hidden Valley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Add bread crumbs, Ranch seasoning, paprika, and black pepper to a large zip top bag.
Add potatoes and shake to coat.
Add butter, oil, and parmesan cheese to bag and shake again. Pour potatoes out onto prepared pan.
Bake 15 minutes. Stir and bake another 15 minutes. Season to taste with salt.