BBQ Chicken Crescent Pinwheels
BBQ Chicken Crescent Pinwheels are like BBQ Chicken Pizza all wrapped up in crescent roll dough. Super easy to make!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 18 minutes
Total Time 28 minutes
Servings 12 pinwheels
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons BBQ sauce, divided
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) tube Pillsbury Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a small bowl stir together cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of bbq sauce.
In another bowl, stir together the remaining bbq sauce with the chicken.
Unroll the crescent dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly across dough.
Scatter chicken evenly across dough. Sprinkle with red onion and cilantro.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Starting on a long end, roll the dough up. Cut into 12 pieces and arrange them cut side up on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 18 minutes, or until golden. Serve with additional bbq sauce.