Creamy Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Creamy Tomato and Cucumber Salad makes a fantastic summer side. Sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions are tossed in a creamy dressing made from mayonnaise, sour cream, cider vinegar, and fresh dill.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill or parsley
- 1 medium cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 sweet or red onion, thinly sliced
In a large bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and dill.
Add cucumber, tomato, and onion. Mix well, cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 30 minutes.